I've been nominated by Sarah from RunJumpScrap to take part in 10 things you'd tell your kid self.
Hmmm now this is an interesting one!! Where to start. I was quite a rebellious teen so I reckon most of my warnings will be to my teenager self but looking back there are things I would definitely tell me younger self so things!
1. When there are huge boxes stored in your parents bedroom (which I still to this day have no idea why they had a box the size of a wardrobe in their spare room!) don't climb into it head first and get stuck. It makes for a very unflattering sight, your best friend will remind you of it forever more and from what I remember it was quite distressing being stuck upside down in a box!
2. Don't try and steal your best friends My Little Pony because it smells nice, she will notice and will cry.
3. It's best not to jump down from your parents bed onto their dodgy floor, you'll end up smashing the floorboards. The funny thing is they still have a wonky floor where I did this, oops. Oh the memories!
4. Don't laugh when your Dads legs come crashing through the loft where he missed his footing and ended up falling through the plasterboard (this happened more than once, ha!).
5. The whole green stripy tights and denim shorts was not a good look then. I looked like a witch, awful, awful fashion choices.
6. Stealing pints of milk from people's doorways when horrendously drunk is mean and nasty. I can't believe we actually used to do this..... *hangs head in shame*.
7. Calling the Spanish teacher a wan*er is never going to end well, take note!!
8. Starting to smoke while at school is not cool nor is it clever. Was the start of a very bad habit!
9. Using 'Sun In' (dodgy spray for hair to apparently make it blonder and lighter) is sooooo not good, you end up looking very much like a satsuma, literally my hair was orange, not good
10. Finally, don't drink almost a whole bottle of vodka (straight) the end results are NOT pretty. Like I said, I was a rebel when I was a teen!! Tut, tut and smack my wrist, I was such a tinker of a teenager!
So looking back there is definitely a fair few things that I wish I hadn't done and if I could change time these are things that would take priority. Overall though, even with all of these things I don't think I've turned out too bad!
So over to you guys!! I now tag the following: