|Image courtesy of mitch-el.deviantart.com
My word of the week is jobs.
Erghh I have a never ending list of jobs to do, it never seems to get shorter, even as I cross jobs off the list just seems to grow and grow and grow.
I'm probably my own worst enemy as I love to write a list but sometimes I can have numerous lists (blogging, house jobs, shopping etc etc) which at times is too much! I used to feel such an accomplishment putting a big black tick next to the jobs that have been completed but recently there are less ticks and just more jobs!
Today I am feeling ill (more germs in this household, woopdedoo) but some of the jobs I want to try achieve today are........
1. Do an online shop, this is such a ball ache, I'd much prefer to go into a store and do my shopping that way but online is a much more practical way of doing it without having to drag a grumpy husband and screaming, bored toddler around. Plus it's always good to try and stick to a budget!
2. Write today's blog post (nearly achieved!) and catch up on a couple of other blog reviews that need doing.
3. Visit the post office to post a couple of parcels.
4. Pick up my husband's suit from the dry cleaners.
5. Hoover and steam the downstairs.
6. Make some cakes (likelihood of this happening is quite slim but it's on 'the list'!)
7. Wash, dry and put away a million, zillion loads of washing (kind of essential else we will be a family naturists very soon).
8. List some things to sell on Ebay (I've been putting this off for days, probably going to be put off again).
9. Feel sorry for myself being poorly (ok not necessarily on my written list but sympathy please!!)
10. Look after Alfie (well technically this goes without saying but at the moment he is happy entertaining himself in the garden, meaning I can try and put some ticks by these things on the list).
11. Book a hair appointment.
12. Empty the dishwasher.
I anticipate that I will probably achieve around 3 - 4 of these throughout today and as usual I'll just tell myself ahh well they can wait till next week!
Anyone else have the never ending list of jobs like me?