I know it's half way through January but now that I've had a chance to look back on my 2018 bucketlist it's got me thinking about the year ahead. What will 2019 have in store for us and what would I like to get out of it? If there's one thing I am taking away from 2018 (other than organising too much!) is not to dwell on stuff that is out of my control. I have wasted way too much of my life worrying and stressing about things that I can't control so this year is definitely going to spent doing much less of that.
So these are my goals and aims for 2019......
- Stop stressing so much!! I want to try and become a much more balanced individual, I have a terrible habit of over thinking things and mulling stuff over, this year I want less of that and a much more positive outlook. Life is too short to dwell on things that simply aren't important.
- Start as we mean to go on and fill the year with lots of family days out, walks in the country and generally just time together as a family.
- Meal plan! We are SO bad at this, we go through weeks where we try to meal plan and it just goes out of the window. We have a freezer packed full of food and the aim is to go through it and meal plan from there.
- Blog a bit more for me. I didn't blog half as much as I did last year, mostly reviews which I enjoy writing but I didn't write much for 'me'. I seemed to have writers block for most of the year. I'm going to try and do much more of this but not putting any pressure on myself. I'll write as and when I get the motivation.
- Continue to read alot more. I have my Kindle loaded with lots of great books and will slowly work my way through them over the coming months.
- Pay some debts off.....the lingering thing that keeps rolling over. We are keeping our fingers tightly crossed that our previous house which is sold goes through smoothly and we get a little bit of money from the house sale which hopefully will enable us to get a new car and fridge/freezer and pay a few debts off....fingers tightly crossed.
- Find something good in everyday. More often than not we have bad days and forget that is good in everyday. Need to remember this more often!
- Accept what will be, will be. Sometime we just can't change things, people or the way things work out. That's life and I'm slowly starting to realise that no amount of moaning, grumping and stropping can change it!
So this pretty much sums up my 2019 goals, as always I like to think that they're all very achievable but I guess we'll see how how things go and review them later this year.
Have you set yourself any goals this year? How are things going so far?