Hello and welcome to the seventh week of our linky run by my lovely friend Sarah who blogs over at Run Jump Scrap and co-hosted by myself, we're really pleased to have you here. I have just returned from my holidays and will be catching up with last weeks linky and this weeks over the next few days, so please bear with me I have so much to do! Sarah will be commenting as usual over the next few days.
Last week we had another great turnout welcoming a few new faces which is so nice to see. Both myself and Sarah are really thankful for the support, it can be difficult starting a linky and we're really trying our hardest to make a go of it and make it successful. So thankyou ever so much to everyone who has retweeted us and helped us get the word out.
To remind you, this is the linky where you can tell us about the best or worst things that have happened in the last week or even the last year, this could in the form of a blog post, a photo or even a video. It can be an old post or a new post, we don't mind we just want you to share it with us. We want you to share your babies firsts, the crappy day at work you've had or a makeup disaster basically the good, the bad or the downright ugly! We want to share your excitement and tears, highs and lows no matter what it is.
We're delighted to welcome you and hope you enjoy taking part and we're really looking forward to reading your posts.
Each week we will both choose our favourite posts from the week before and feature you on the next weeks Best and Worst, we will also feature you on our social media pages. Please note that I am yet to catch up on last weeks posts so I have't been able to choose a favourite, massive apologies!
- The linky will open at 6.30am on a Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on a Friday
- You can link up one post each week
- Please comment on the 2 posts before yours and have a nosey at the host's too. We've noticed that some people have just been link dropping and not commenting on the 2 in front, please do return the favour so everyone gets some comments and linky love, thankyou.
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page
- Tweet your hosts @helsy_1983 and @RunJumpScrap so we can retweet you and when tweeting and commenting use the hashtag #bestandworst so everyone knows where you have come from