Planning a stag or hen do? Ahhh I remember mine and my husbands, we had such good fun, from what I can remember........
Most of ours were organised by our immediate wedding party with a little bit of input from ourselves but with many added surprises thrown in. I've also organised a couple myself and it does take a bit of planning, that's for sure.
I thought it would be good to share a few tips with you on organising a stag/hen do.
- Be organised. This is key. Keep a spreadsheet of who is going, monies that have been paid and what is due.
- Choose a destination, Liverpool I have heard is supposed to be a blast I've heard!
- Plan some fun activities, my friend has been telling me about these beer goggles you can get, they sound hilarious. I've always found it good to arrange some good ice breakers to get everyone chatting and making friends and obviously once the booze gets flowing it does make things a bit easier!
- Get everyone organised, organising a do like this is always a mission so getting extra hands on board is always going to be a good thing. You can split things that need organising and allocate jobs.
- Make sure you take into account the stag or hens requests, if they really don't want to do something don't do it, there is no point upsetting the bride or groom to be.
- Most of all.......have fun!!! After it is a stag and a hen do, it's supposed to be a little raucous!!
* Collaborative Post.