Hello and a big welcome to this weeks best and worst linky. I hope you've all had a good week, me not so much. Both myself and my husband have been totally taken over by this nasty virus so it has been pretty tough even mustering up the energy to attempt any blogging so much much from me this week.
With it being a new year Sarah and I hope that the linky continues to go from strength to strength and perhaps 0ver the next few months we might implement some small changes but these are still being discussed. In the meantime let me welcome you, as always to the best and worst linky run by my lovely friend Sarah who blogs over at Run Jump Scrap and co-hosted by myself. If you're new to the linky we're delighted for you to join in, please do have a read of the rules. If you're a regular then thanks as always for the support. Sarah and I split the commenting now, it is working well doing it like that. You should have received a comment from one of us so if you are missing one please do drop us a tweet or email. We've had some great posts over the last few months and we're looking forward to reading some more fabulous posts!
So what is best and worst all about? This is the linky where you can tell us about the best or worst things that have happened in the last week or even the last year, this could in the form of a blog post, a photo or even a video. It can be an old post or a new post, we don't mind we just want you to share it with us. We want you to share your babies firsts, the crappy day at work you've had or a makeup disaster basically the good, the bad or the downright ugly! We want to share your excitement and tears, highs and lows no matter what it is.
What we are going to introduce is more of an emphasis on our #bestandworst hashtag. We would love to see more of you over on Instagram and Twitter sharing your pictures and posts with myself @helsy_1983 and Sarah @runjumpscrap this can be throughout the whole week not just when our linky runs and we will then aim to feature some depending on who uses the hashtag. As this is still a fairly new thing for us it might take a few weeks before people start using the hashtag more.
So as always, on with the linky........please have a little read of the rules and we look forward to reading this weeks posts.
We are going to be keeping a close eye on the commenting in the coming weeks, it's not fair to link and run so please take some time to visit some other blogs and comment, linkys only work if people spend time to read other blogs and comment on them.
So on with this weeks featured posts. We had a great week with 69 link ups and had some really lovely posts to read it was a pleasure to read them all.
Sarah's featured post was from Wendy who writes at Naptime Natter with a very honest and tough post to write. Please go and give her some support and have a read.
- The linky will open at 5.30am on a Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on a Friday
- You can link up one or two posts each week
- Please comment on the 2 posts before yours and have a nosey at the host's too. We've noticed that some people have just been link dropping and not commenting on the 2 in front, please do return the favour so everyone gets some comments and linky love, thankyou.
- ***Please add the badge to the bottom of your page so everyone knows where you have linked up***
- Tweet your hosts @helsy_1983 and @RunJumpScrap once linked up so we can retweet you. When tweeting and commenting use the hashtag #bestandworst so everyone knows where you have come from and remember to hashtag us over on Instagram too