What do we love about the Rubik's 2x2?
- It's such a lovely size to hold to try and solve. Although it is smaller it doesn't necessarily mean it poses less of a challenge! Did you know that there is a possible 3,764,160 combinations!
- It has a smoother and faster mechanical design meaning ease of play.
- There are no colour labels! Where as it used to be coloured stickers on the sides now it is coloured plastic meaning no cheating!! Come on, fess up, who used to peel the stickers off when you got stuck, hehe.
- Priced at around £7.99 it's a brilliant pocket money present and will provide hours of entertainment!
- Even at the smaller size it is an absolute classic and is a must in any household.
- Available from many leading retailers so readily available.
My cheeky two are delighted to bring this competition to you as you can see! Although the recommended age is 8 this doesn't stop younger children from having a go, Alfie definitely understood the concept and had a good go at trying to get it back to how it should be.
As I mentioned above I have one 2 x 2 cube to give away to one lucky reader. Entry is via the Rafflecopter below, the winning prize will be sent directly from the company so I am not held responsible for sending the item out. Please ensure you leave a valid email and twitter handle as I will be contacting the winner these. No details used to enter will be shared at any point, other than the winner to the company. All that remains to say is good luck and thanks for reading!