I've been nominated for a 'Liebster Award' by the lovely Lucy from Little Super Sparks. This is an award given to new, up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.
The rules are as follows:
1/ List 11 facts about yourself
2/ Answer the 11 questions that have been given to you
3/ Create 11 new questions for the bloggers that you are nominating for the award
4/ Acknowledge the person who nominated you by linking back to their blog
5/ Choose 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you feel deserve recognition and post on their blog to let them know about the award.
Facts about Me:
1/ I am an only child
2/ My favourite colour is pink (funny that!)
3/ I have 2 cats, Winston & Louie and 1 Chicken called Mavis (we recently lost our other Chicken, Muriel)
4/ I have over 100 pair of shoes
5/ I am studying to be a Nurse
6/ I love chocolate in any way, shape or form
7/ I use social media far too much
8/ It's taken a while for me to accept that actually, I am a girly girl
9/ One of my weird crushes is Heston Blumethal
10/ I love American TV shows, at the moment it's Revenge, Criminal Minds & The Big Bang Theory
11/ I'd love to write a novel at some point in my life
1. What's your favourite drink? If alcoholic it would have to be Champagne without a doubt, especially Veuve Clicquot, if non alcoholic it would have to be full fat Coke but usually I drink Coke Zero instead
2. If you had £200 to spend on yourself, what would you spend it on right now? I would put it into my New York fund for my 30th in December!
3. What's your favourite season? Spring, I love the warm breeze, seeing all the baby animals and the happy 'spring' feeling that I get
4. What's your favourite colour? PINK - funny that!
5. Who have you been closest to in your life? My Mum, always and my 2 best friends, they are my rocks
6. Do you have a recurring dream? What is it? No recurring dreams, although when I was pregnant I kept dreaming that Alfie would be an alien :-/
7. What sort of bed do you have, and what is on it right now? I have a double bed with a wooden frame that I'm always whacking my shins on! Currently it has a white duvet cover and purple and black pillows
8. What's you favourite meal to cook for yourself? I tend to bake rather than cook, that's the hubbys job! If I had to choose though it would be a medium steak with all the trimmings and a pepper sauce, yummy!
9. Who was your celebrity crush as a teenager? I was obsessed with Boyzone and Ronan Keating, 'back in the day'!
10. What is your secret talent? I don't really have one, how dull!
11. Describe the last time you felt really happy. Holding my baby boy in my arms when he was 1st born, pretty obvious answer really!
The blogs I am nominating for the Liebster Award are Abbey loves Allure, Adventures of an Average Mummy, Beauty is Perfection, Who's that Girl? and Beauty by Numbers.
These are your questions:
1/ What beauty item can you not live without?
2/ Best book of 2012?
3/ Night in or night out?
4/ Favourite animal?
5/ Best piece of advice ever given to you?
6/ Dream holiday destination?
7/ What colour are your eyes?
8/ Biggest fear?
9/ Favourite film?
10/ Facebook, twitter or neither?
11/ Who is your weird crush?
I look forward to reading your answers.