Are you looking for a toy that will challenge and encourage your child to develop logical thinking and develop their fine motor skills as well as having fun? Sometimes, finding a toy that is much more than just to play with can be a challenge. If this sounds like something you're looking for then I can perhaps help with that. I have a lovely giveaway to bring you today, 2 of you can be in the chance of winning one of these fab Rubik's Junior pets from John Adams toys.
Designed for ages 4 and up these bright and playful animal designs will really capture your child and their imagination. Elarna was particularly attracted to them, although she's only 2, well 2 1/2 she seemed to take a great interest in playing and twisting them. She's a bit young to get the concept but they really did entertain her for quite some time. Alfie also enjoyed playing with them but they did seem to capture Elarna's attention more hence why she is pictured with them in this post.
As they are aimed at younger children they are less complex than the classic Rubik's cube with fewer mix up possibilities. I very much like this fact as they don't seem as daunting as the usual cube design (which I've never been able to complete!).
What do we love about the Rubik's Junior?
- They are bright, colourful and appealing
- They are super cute, we love all the designs available
- They are the perfect size for smaller hands, easy to hold and twist and really fine tune those motor skills
- Less complex than the classic cube making them easier to solve
- Would make a great stocking filler and they have a very reasonable retail price of £9.99
- Encourages logical thinking and puzzle solving
- Small enough to be put into a handbag and entertain the kids when out and about!
- Perfect for car journeys
Is there anything we're not keen on?
- Overall everything is positive. Some more choices in animal design maybe? Currently there are 4 animals available and Alfie said he would have loved a snake (not sure how easy that would be to make!) or lion or tiger
- The only thing (and it is really very small) is the packaging was a little hard to get in to, adults would need to be helping to remove the animal to be played with. Other than this there really are no negatives
So if you like the look of these then you must enter my giveaway to win one. I have two to give away (no choice in design I'm afraid it will be pot luck). UK entries only please and terms and conditions are included on the Rafflecopter. These would be a brilliant stocking filler as I mentioned previously so if you fancy it head down to the bottom of the post and enter.
The giveaway will run for 4 weeks so plenty of time to enter. If you aren't lucky enough to win at the end of this then Rubik's Junior toys are available at all leading retailers. So if you have a child that likes a puzzling challenge, you want to encourage them to use their logic and thinking skills then the Rubik's Junior pets are absolutely for you.
So all that remains to say is good luck!! Enter via the Rafflecopter below and please ensure you leave a valid Twitter username and email address so you can be contacted if you win. Happy comping!