It's GlossyBox time again! Here we are half way through the year and we're into 'summer' now (I say this loosely!) so naturally the theme for this months box is summer looks. I'd already read a couple of spoilers and was keeping my fingers crossed not to receive any Helen E products as I'm not a fan. I breathed a little sigh of relief when I opened the box :-)
As always products arrived in the familiar pale pink box nestled in black shredded paper with the standard paper information leaflet (please GlossyBox make the leaflet more professional looking!!). My first impressions of items received were hmmmmm, I need to take a closer look at them. Not a bad first impression but the items didn't excite me as much as the last couple of boxes.
So what did I get?
GlossyBox contents from L-R:
1. Organic Surge Conditioner (£5.00 for 200ml full size received) This is a shine boost conditioner which promises to detangle your locks and make them super glossy. It contains organic grapefruit and citrus essential oils. I will be intrigued to see if it does what it promises, I'm not keen on the scent of it if I'm honest. This is my least favourite item received this month.
2. GOSH Growth Mascara (£8.49 for 10ml full size received) Very pleased to receive this as 1. I need a new mascara even though I just got the Model Co freebie in this months Glamour and 2. I really like GOSH products so very happy with this item. GOSH claims that this mascara will visibly increase your lash length after two weeks as it contains SymPeptide (registered trademark) which is a growth activator. I'll be interested to see what happens and if it works!
3. Monu Hand & Nail Cream (£10.50 for 50ml full size received) I'm not overly familiar with the brand Monu but was quite pleased with the face mask that I received in a past GlossyBox so was happy with this product. It smells like lavender mixed with citrus, it's a very pleasant scent,it's exactly what I'd expect a spa product to smell like, on application it's lovely and made my hands feel lovely and smooth, It's a nice item.
4. Figs & Rouge Cherry Blossom Natural Lip Balm (£5.00 for 12.5ml full size received) This is a lovely item, smells pleasant, gorgeous packaging and it's lightly tinted which is nice. As far as lip balms go it's nice and it will be well used.
5. MeMeMe Long Lasting Nail Colour (£5.00 for full size received) Another nail polish , although I'm not complaining as it's always nice to receive a full size nail polish to add to my collection, plus you receive colours you might not normally choose. I received the shade Elegant which is like molten gold. I definitely wouldn't normally choose a gold shade but it actually looks really nice as a feature nail next to the Avon Serene shade. I also think it would look fab if you have a nice tan. It's really nice to apply too but takes a little while to dry. Nice item to receive.
I think this months box is good, I'm only really disappointed with the conditioner but pleased with all the other items, I look forward to trying them all out.
Did anyone get any other good items in this months box?
Note: GlossyBox is a monthly beauty subscription and costs £12.95 inc. p&p. Please click the link for more information! GlossyBox