Valentine's 2015 by helsy featuring perfume fragrances
With Valentine's Day just around the corner I thought I would take the opportunity to dabble in a bit of mood boarding/wish listing (technical term?). I've seen lots of mood boards on various blogs and always wanted to produce them so had a play around with a website called Polyvore to produce one and I hope to make them a regular feature on my blog. So be patient with me as I'm a newbie at this!
My first board is all about Valentine's day, a perfect start for me as it means I can immerse myself in all things pink and lovely dovey, I had alot of fun putting this board together. I'm hoping that I can kind of point my hubby in this direction if he's stuck for ideas too!
What's on my wishlist I hear you ask!
1. Swarovski Stardust Pink Double Bracelet (RRP £69) to match my fuchsia, black and silver ones, these bracelets are simply stunning!
2. MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick in Be Fabulous (RRP £15) I heart MAC lippies and this colour is kissable.
3. Elie Saab Perfume (RRP £43.95) my ultimate and favourite fragrance in the whole world!
4. Bare Minerals Lash Domination Mascara (RRP £17) this mascara rocks my world and my husband knows it!
5. Kindle Paperwhite Cover in Fuchsia (RRP £29.99), I desperately need a cover for my new Kindle and naturally it would have to be in a bright pink colour!
6. Nails Inc Gel Polish in Downton (RRP £9.33) how could I resist this gorgeous nail polish and the gel nail polish from Nails Inc are fantastic.
7. Nails Inc Gel Polish In Mayfair Lane (RRP £9.33), another beaut of a colour from Nails Inc and perfect for a Valentine's treat!
So there is my wishlist for Valentine's 2015, what's on yours?