Is there anything nicer than being sent fresh flowers? I love having fresh blooms throughout the house, it cheers the place up and makes me a happy girl, I love walking through the door to lovely, colourful flowers. In these cold and dreary months a burst of colour and flowers can really lift your mood.
I was recently sent the most beautiful hand tied bouquet from Bloom Magic to review and when it arrived it was the most lovely selection of bright and colourful blooms. The deluxe reverie a saint-germain is a full and seasonal bouquet, hand tied to perfection.
The bouquet is delightfully hand arranged with a mixture of white and purple roses, lisianthus and one my favourite's....gerbera's. Elegantly presented in a powder blue hat box....very handy if you haven't got a vase as the flowers can be kept in the waterproof hat box, simply top the water up every couple of days to keep them fresh. Each bouquet is unique, seasonal flowers are used to keep the designs of the flowers fresh and vibrant.
A little bit about Bloom Magic:
Specialists in flowers and specifically hand tied bouquets with a team of artisans you can guarantee if you order flowers to be delivered by Bloom Magic you will receive world class service and luxurious bouquets. With a wide range of flowers gifts to accompany the bouquets you are guaranteed to find the perfect gift be it for birthday, anniversary, celebration or simply for the love of your life. Delivering across the UK with next day choices available even if you're looking for a last minute gift Bloom Magic can help you out.
As you can see the flowers really are stunning, I adored the mix of vibrant colours in this selection, it really injected a pop of colour into the house and they smelled so lovely. I have several vases but liked the hat box that they came in that I kept them in this to display. The flowers lasted well, several days they kept looking vibrant and even then they only wilted a little bit. They stayed looking decent for almost 10 days!
What did we love about our Bloom Magic flowers?
- The hat box that the flowers arrive is gorgeous and I love that it doubles up on a vase
- Gorgeous flowers, a wonderful choice online to pick from
- Quick delivery and the flowers arrived perfectly intact
- The flowers stayed fresh for several days and didn't drop their petals
Anything we weren't so keen on?
- The flowers are beautiful but not cheap, although there are a variety of options to choose on several of the bouquets so you can spend less if required
- The deluxe bouquet wasn't as big as I was expecting, however it was a beautiful looking selection of flowers
Overall I would recommend Bloom Magic, there is a lovely choice available, the delivery is exceptionally quick and the flowers would I'm be very gratefully received. Head on over to the website and check them out, they have some wonderful Christmas bouquets available at present!
* Please note I was kindly sent the flowers free of charge in exchange for a review, all thoughts are my own.