Oh I do love to visit London. Not only do I love heading to London for a girly shopping trip with my bestie but there is so much to do! Over the years I've ticked several things off the list but is lots that I have yet to do. That's the fab thing about London, there is always something that you won't have seen or done before, the world really is your oyster. Perhaps you're visiting in the new year or thinking about booking a trip in 2018 so if that's the case I'm going to give you a brief run down of some places to put on your visit/to do list.
- Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park - Open until 1st Jan 2018 there is still time to book tickets and head on over the the very festive Winter Wonderland. We've been a few times and it's a great day out, perfect for getting you in the mood for Christmas. It does however get very busy at times, so this is worth remembering. I would definitely recommend it if you've never been before.
- The Shard - If you're looking for something to do this NYE perhaps seeing the New Year in while gazing out at London from The Shard might be for you. Imagine sipping champers, watching the incredible fireworks at midnight and celebrating in this incredible place, it would be memorable without a doubt.
- Madame Tussauds - This is a truly brilliant day out. I've not been for years and would love to go again, with often changing exhibitions and new faces being added regularly there is guaranteed to be something new each time you visit. For those who maybe aren't aware, Madame Tussauds is a world renowned wax work museum, these wax work models have to be seen to be believed, they are incredible. A must visit in London.
- Ripley's Believe it or Not - This is actually somewhere I haven't visited yet but would love to, it's been on my bucket list of places to visit in London for so long now! I must get around to going, full of eclectic and unique items there is nowhere quite like Ripley's, if you want to see a variety of crazy and cool exhibitions this is the place to go.
- SeaLife Centre - I went here a few years ago when I was on my hen do. It's such a great trip to do. Home to over 500 species of aquatic animals you will be amazed. There is also interactive zones and knowledgeable staff on hand to answer any questions you may have. This would be a good one to visit with the kids.
- London Eye - A trip to London of course wouldn't be complete without a go on the iconic London Eye. Ride the wheel and enjoy 360 degree views over London for up to 40 miles. I'm not one for heights but would still like to go on it at somepoint, the views I imagine are spectacular.
- The Tower of London - Another iconic landmark and home to the crown jewels, no visit is complete without a trip to the tower! This is another place I haven't visited for many, many years and would like to go back soon. As well as seeing the jewels you will be able to see where many different monarchs have resided over the years.
- Finally, no trip to London would be complete without a trip to the West End to see a show (if you like that kind of thing) and a good shop!!! There is far too many things to do in one day so I suggest heading for a weekend or spreading it out over a few trips a year! This is also the smallest selection of things out of hundreds of things you can do, there really is something for everyone. If this has inspired you head over to Discount - London for more ideas and money saving tickets.
Has anyone got any ideas of must see/visit places in London? Do share!
* Collaborative Content.