Hi everyone and a huge welcome to the best and worst linky run by my lovely friend Sarah who blogs over at Run Jump Scrap and co-hosted by myself. If you're new to the linky we're delighted for you to join in, please do have a read of the rules. If you're a regular then thanks as always for the support. Sarah and I split the commenting now, it is working well doing it like that. You should have received a comment from one of us so if you are missing one please do drop us a tweet or email. We've had some great posts over the last few weeks!
This is the linky where you can tell us about the best or worst things that have happened in the last week or even the last year, this could in the form of a blog post, a photo or even a video. It can be an old post or a new post, we don't mind we just want you to share it with us. We want you to share your babies firsts, the crappy day at work you've had or a makeup disaster basically the good, the bad or the downright ugly! We want to share your excitement and tears, highs and lows no matter what it is.
Each week we will both choose our favourite posts from the week before and feature you on the next weeks Best and Worst, we will also feature you on our Twitter feed.
So I'm glad to be home but sad that my hols are over, it was lovely to have a break from blogging but I'm back now and ready and raring to go with this weeks best and worst. I have to admit that I am still working my way through the linky from before I went away but 58 links to read all by myself is alot of work so I will try my best!
You may remember we recently ran a giveaway to celebrate our linky turning a year old, well we have a winner and I'm delighted to say that Jayne Kelsall is the winner, we have contacted her and hope she will be pleased with her prize! Well done!
So as always, on with the linky........please have a little read of the rules and we look forward to reading this weeks posts.
- The linky will open at 6.30am on a Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on a Friday
- You can link up one or two posts each week
- Please comment on the 2 posts before yours and have a nosey at the host's too. We've noticed that some people have just been link dropping and not commenting on the 2 in front, please do return the favour so everyone gets some comments and linky love, thankyou.
- ***Please add the badge to the bottom of your page so everyone knows where you have linked up***
- Tweet your hosts @helsy_1983 and @RunJumpScrap once linked up so we can retweet you. When tweeting and commenting use the hashtag #bestandworst so everyone knows where you have come from