Nowadays we have to make the most of the space we live in. It can be tricky but with a few simple things you can make any space truly personal and amazing and enjoyable to be in. Here are a few tips that will help you out when designing your bathroom space.....
- Choose a colour that complements the space, I tend to gravitate towards pale colours so I can accessorise boldly but you may choose to go the opposite way and pick a bold colour for maximum impact.
- Use mirrors, this is an age old suggestion. Mirrors create the illusion of space and open up the area. Choose elaborate mirrors for a vintage chic look or simple, plain mirrors for a more subtle appearance.
- If you don't feel brave enough to design your bathroom yourself enlist the help of the pro's and get affordable luxury bathroom designs from the Harrogate Bathroom Showroom to really maximise the space.
- Get a space saving shower, this can often be the thing that takes up the most room but with space saving shower it can make a huge difference to how the space is used.
- Get a tall set of drawers if you can, these are literally my life saver in bathrooms I can't tell you! The tall, thin drawers that are deep fit alot of items in them and keep everything neat and tidy.
These are just a handful of tips, but I'm sure you can share more with me. How would you make the most of a small bathroom space?