Buying a car is one of the most important decisions, especially if you have a young family. If you're like me, not only do you want it to be safe and functional but also look nice aswell. We have 2 cars currently, a little Mazda 2 which I tend to use and an Audi A3 which my husband uses. We are thinking about changing our Audi for something that is a little bit bigger and more practical but it can be a bit of a minefield knowing where to start. Here are a few tips to help you out if you're looking for a car or thinking about a new car.
- Choose a reputable dealership. You want somewhere that is friendly, able to answer any questions you may have and can give you the advice that you need.
- Do you research! This is vital. What sort of car are you looking for? What are the most important features that it needs to have? How many miles are you thinking of driving in it?
|Driving home for Christmas........|
- How long are you thinking of keeping the car for? Is it short or long term? Are you planning on extending your family, this could hugely impact on the size of car you get.
- What is your budget? Of course, this is perhaps one of the first things to decide on so you know what is available to you. Try to stick to budget if you can.
- Get recommendations, it's also handy to know what other people drive and what they think of their own car.
So these are a few top tips when purchasing a car. Have I missed anything?
* Collaborative post.