Being a blogger one of the things I find is I get sent a lot of parcels. These come by a variety of courier's and I'm always amazed at how many there seems to be available these days. When sending a parcel myself it can often be a minefield to decide who to choose and why. Here are a few top tips to help you make the right choice when choosing a courier.
- Do your research and seek the opinion and recommendation of others. It's always good to find out what other people think and if they've had dealings with them.
- Where are you shipping to? If abroad make sure you check that the company does offer this service. A company like TNT for example has a number of delivery options available that are likely to meet all needs.
- Cost. What are you willing to pay? Make sure you do an all round price check!
- Packaging. Make sure you read the terms and conditions regarding what can be sent, also how different companies expect items to be packaged ready for delivery.
- Can you track your parcel? I don't know about you but I find this so handy to be able to see exactly where my parcel is and if it's been delivered.
- Finally, is there is weight limit on what you can send. Some companies may not send very large items so you may need to consider an alternative.
So these are my top tips when sending items within the UK or abroad. Have you guys got any other suggestions?
* Collaborative post.