So you're thinking about purchasing a conservatory? Well I'm going to tell you why I think you should and why I love ours! There is something really nice about sitting in a conservatory, it's almost like sitting in the garden but in slightly more comfort! We were fortunate when we moved into our house that the conservatory was already there and I'm really pleased because it probably our most used space. We have ours open plan if you like so it is attached to another room, so we use it as our playroom. I can't tell you how useful it is.
So if you are considering a conservatory perhaps these thoughts will convince you to go for it.
- They are bright and airy. Even in the winter ours feels a nice place to sit and if you choose something like a gable end conservatory you are guaranteed to maximise on the natural light.
- They feel like a family space, somewhere to congregate and chat. We have an l-shaped sofa in ours so it really is a very social space.
- It feels like you're sitting outside in the garden, you can enjoy the garden even if it's a dull day and rainy. It's also really handy for giving you an all round view of the garden.
- They are nice to sit in whatever the season. Stick a heater in there as well as a ceiling fan and you can enjoy your conservatory all year round.
- They look nice! Yes it can be a bit of a mission to keep the glass all looking good but other than that they aren't difficult to maintain looking nice.
So if you are considering a conservatory I would say to go for it, you won't regret it.
* Collaborative Post.