Being a parent in today’s world can be tough business. So many rights and wrongs and guidelines to follow. At the end of the day we all just want to do our best. Of course the child is the main priority and at the forefront of decisions but sometimes we need some guidance and support in making those decisions. Working alongside SMA® Nutrition on this advertorial feature I'm going to talk about why you should be considering using a toddler milk to support your growing child's nutritional needs. It's not a substitute to breast feeding but can certainly form part of a toddler’s diet to help ensure they are getting enough of the vital vitamins and minerals to ensure they develop and grow as they should.
It's a very busy time being a toddler and ensuring you meet their nutritional needs is so vital. Putting them on the right path with regards to their health is imperative and there are numerous ways that we, as parents can support this. Encouraging plenty of fresh fruit and veggies, vitamins, fresh and using a toddler milk can be beneficial.
What is SMA® PRO Toddler Milk?
- SMA® PRO Toddler Milk is a fortified milk drink suitable for young children from 1 - 3 years designed to be used as part of a varied and balanced diet
- Use as part of a healthy, balanced diet to supplement and support your child's needs.
- Encourages normal growth and development as well as cognitive development as it
- Two x 200ml servings provides 100% of a toddler’s daily Vitamin D requirement for normal growth and development of bone and to support the normal function of the immune system – helping to build a nutritional foundation for life
- contains calcium, iron and omega 3 and 6.
Contains Omega 3 & 6 essential fatty acids to support normal development and growth††The beneficial effect of essential fatty acids is obtained with a daily intake of 10g of Linoleic acid and 2 g of a-linolenic acid.
- Available as a ready to use liquid milk or as a powder.
How can SMA® PRO Toddler help build a foundation for life?
The consumption of a milk like SMA® PRO Toddler Milk can help to provide essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients to support this key stage of development. Two x 200ml servings provides 100% of a toddler’s daily Vitamin D requirement for normal growth and development of bone and to support the normal function of the immune system
Your toddler can drink up to 3 servings of SMA® PRO Toddler Milk a day depending on their requirements. For more information and advice SMA® Nutrition have recently launched a Facebook page called SMA® Baby Club UK & Ireland. There are regular posts to help parents, both Mums and Dads navigate their first 1,000 days of parenthood from conception until their baby turns 2. So go check it out!!
* Important Notice* SMA® PRO Toddler Milk is suitable for young children from 1 - 3 years as part of a healthy, balanced diet and is not a breast milk substitute. Breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible.
ZTC1858a/05/17 SMA® Nutrition UK