Hi everyone and a huge welcome to the best and worst linky run by my lovely friend Sarah who blogs over at Run Jump Scrap and co-hosted by myself. If you're new to the linky we're delighted for you to join in, please do have a read of the rules. If you're a regular then thanks as always for the support. Sarah and I split the commenting now, it is working well doing it like that. You should have received a comment from one of us so if you are missing one please do drop us a tweet or email. We've had some great posts over the last few weeks!
This is the linky where you can tell us about the best or worst things that have happened in the last week or even the last year, this could in the form of a blog post, a photo or even a video. It can be an old post or a new post, we don't mind we just want you to share it with us. We want you to share your babies firsts, the crappy day at work you've had or a makeup disaster basically the good, the bad or the downright ugly! We want to share your excitement and tears, highs and lows no matter what it is.
Each week we will both choose our favourite posts from the week before and feature you on the next weeks Best and Worst, we will also feature you on our Twitter feed.
Don't forget to check out our 1 year linky giveaway which you can enter to win some fab bits and pieces. To find out more and enter click here!
First up is from the rather fabulous My Real Fairy I just loved this, it was Little G's first vlog and isn't he just the budding gardener!
Next up, Natalie from Mum In Brum, lets face it we all should be more 'Kanye', if you want to know what I'm going on about then you should definitely head on over and have a read.
Finally, I couldn't not mention this emotional post from Five Little Doves, with it being SANDS (stillborn and neonatal death charity), this is a tearjerker, grab the tissues.
- The linky will open at 6.30am on a Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on a Friday
- You can link up one or two posts each week
- Please comment on the 2 posts before yours and have a nosey at the host's too. We've noticed that some people have just been link dropping and not commenting on the 2 in front, please do return the favour so everyone gets some comments and linky love, thankyou.
- ***Please add the badge to the bottom of your page so everyone knows where you have linked up***
- Tweet your hosts @helsy_1983 and @RunJumpScrap once linked up so we can retweet you. When tweeting and commenting use the hashtag #bestandworst so everyone knows where you have come from