Sometimes when you need a little pick me up a parcel unexpectedly arrives that you genuinely had no idea was coming. When the postie turned up a couple of weeks ago with a huge white box festooned with a beautiful blue ribbon I really thought he'd got the wrong house! It was only when I unwrapped it that I remembered where it was from........ Harley Street Hair Clinic, how fab.
I have to say when I opened the package I was blown away with the contents. I mean there was some seriously nice items included and not just 1 or 2 bottles but a handful.......so generous. According to the lovely note card that was included the items sent were all hand picked by the clinic director that he would personally recommend. I have horrendously frizzy hair and trust me when I say I need all the help I can get with products to help ease it.
So as you can see there is some really, really nice items. So many lovely brands that I haven't tested them all out yet, it was hard to know what to go for first.
What exactly was in the box?
- Phyto ultra intelligent shampoo - this is a general, all round shampoo, it's great for adding density to the hair. I haven't tried this one yet but when my hair looks like it needs a little pick me up this will be the one I reach for.
- Korres - this is the shampoo perfect for problem hair or dandruff. This contains wheatgerm which cools the scalp, sounds like a good one to take away on holiday!
- Neals Yard (a brand I am familiar with) I had the intensive coconut oil treatment and nurturing rose shampoo. The shampoo smells amazing and leaves my hair shiny, the coconut oil treatment is also fantastic and really gave my hair a shiny boost.
- Sachajuan ocean mist volume shampoo - This smells fab, I'm looking forward to trying this one out.
There were also 3 sachets to try with hair care remedies which I'm saving for my holiday as they will be perfect to pop in my makeup bag and give my hair some TLC as needed.
A little bit more about Harley Street Hair Clinic and what they do:
- The only UK hair clinic to specialise in follicular transfer hair transplant technology
- It's a very technical, precise non-invasive procedure with fantastic, natural looking results.
- Hair transplants aren't just for older men!
- The procedures are carried out by highly experienced and specialist physicians.
- One of Harley Streets goals is to change peoples attitudes about hair loss.
Check out this infographic, I always love statistics and facts and this has some very interesting ones about going bald.
* Please note I was kindly sent these items free of charge in exchange for an honest post, all thoughts and opinions are my own!