I can't quite believe it's Glossybox time again! It comes around so quickly and I was really looking forward to receiving this months seeing as it is Christmas time. On first impressions I love the festive themed box with it's cute tree on the front, red candy cane tissue paper and green shredded paper inside, so cute!! Once I got to the items included I was quite impressed to see it looked like a decent box and pretty stuffed too!!
So what did I get in this months festive Glossybox edition?
1. Wilkinson Sword Intuition Natural Razor (£6.49 for full size item received in box) Thought I'd start with the most random item in the box and the one that I'm not sure about, why is this a festive treat? Having said that I'm interested to test it out so I'm quite pleased to receive the item really! Designed to lather, moisturise and shave by simply moistening the solid part to activate. I remember using a similar product a few years ago and not being keen on it so I'll see how this compares.
2. Bee Nature Soap with Honey ($5.00 for 100g, I'm unsure of the size received but I think it's full size) I keep smelling this as it smells so good, I normally am not really keen on honey scented things but this smells pretty good and I love the little poppy seeds inside so not only is it moisturising because of the honey but gently exfoliates at the same time.
3. Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara (£4.99 for 7.6ml full size received in Glossybox) Interesting item to be included, I'm not sure whether I like it or not, I've tested it out and it does give a nice natural definition to the eyebrows but it takes a while to dry and feels a bit weird when worn, almost a bit crispy. To be honest not the best item for me, it will probably end up at the bottom of my makeup bag and be forgotten about. This for me is the worst item of the box.
4. Beautiful Moments Cosmetics Nude Lip Gloss (£12.00 for 8ml, received in Glossybox 4ml) Cute item, jojoba rich and none sticky lip gloss in nude is a nice item to be included. Beautiful Moments Cosmetics was created by ex Pussycat Doll member Kimberly Wyatt and I've been impressed with other items tested in the range from previous Glossyboxes. This is perfect handbag size so very useful although the only downside is it won't last me long!
5. Green & Black's 70% Dark Chocolate (mini bar received) I think this was a little Christmas freebie which is nice to be included, shame I hate dark chocolate!! Never mind the husband benefitted from it and he enjoyed it :-)
6. Seche Nail Lacquer in Scorchin' Hot (£9.95 for 14ml full size received) A nail polish is always going to go down well with me so I was very happy with this and the shade which is an almost neon red, it's gorgeous. A perfect holiday shade, I love it!
Overall I'm pleased with this months box, a few random things included that don't scream 'let's get festive' to me, I think some glittery items and a candy cane instead of a brow definer and dark chocolate slab would have been more appropriate! However a nice mix of items that I like, even if a little eclectic!!
What did everyone else get if anything different?