Today I have another beauty box review for you. I had collected enough glossy dots to get my GlossyBox free this month so decided to try out the summer nails box from Latest in Beauty.
Latest in Beauty is an online retailer who offer beauty boxes but also a variety of samples that you can order to try before you buy full size.
As you can see it's a very smart box. I like the simplistic look and the box itself is nice and sturdy although the lid was a little difficult to remove!
It's a pretty packed box...always a good thing! I had loads of fun checking out all the items individually and I wasn't actually sure what I was going to receive as I avoided the spoilers on the website and other blogs (go me!).
So what did I receive?
1. Nails Inc Nail Polishes 4ml (x 2) shade 'Notting Hill' and Caviar Top Coat (RRP £5.00 each for mini size 4ml) I will add these to the miniature collections that I have growing, I love minis, they are so cute. Notting Hill is a neon hot pink shade, it's a really nice and I'll wear it quite alot, although it needs about 3 coats to make it look OK. The caviar top coat is great too, after testing it out it's makes the coloured shade pretty chip resistant.
2. Butter London Nail Polish in Yummy Mummy (£12.00 for full size 11ml received) Apparently this is the shade to been seen in and was featured in the London and New York fashion weeks. It's a really pretty nude shade with a pretty shimmer running through it. I can see this being quite a popular shade to wear throughout the year.
4. L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream (£8.99 for 30ml received in box) Lovely! Very nice, love L'Occitane as a brand and it smells divine. Makes me hands feel really soft, probably won't last long the amount I use hand cream though!
5. Rituals Nail Polish Corrector Pen (RRP £7.00 for full size received in box) Fab!! A must have for all the nail polish enthusiasts out there, although I'm not too bad when I paint my nails I often have to tidy up around the cuticle area, especially when I've used my left hand to paint my right! Great product to be included.
6. Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover (RRP £4.99 for full size tub received) This tub is amazing! I'm pretty sure I used something very similar years and years and always meant to buy another one. It's very simple to remove the polish just put your finger in the tub which has a sponge in it and twist.....et voila polish removed. It really does only take a few seconds to remove the polish and the scent left afterwards is lovely. This is a holiday staple for sure!
7. Vintage Cosmetic Company Emery Board (RRP £1.95 full size received) Who doesn't need a spare emery board?! A very pretty, full size file that is perfect to pop in a handbag.
I have to say I've really impressed with the quality products included in this box. It only cost £14.95 (inc P&P) and for the total value of products received I think that's fantastic. There are only a limited number of boxes available so if you want one order soon! You can order by clicking the link: Latest in Beauty.
Has anyone else received the summer nails box?